All CU Boulder degree-seeking undergraduate students are opted into CU Book Access and receive access to all of their required course materials before the first day of class for a one-time flat-rate price each fall and spring semester. Learn how the program works and find answers to frequently asked questions.
Please review our complete return policy. For any extenuating circumstances or withdrawals from the university please contact us directly.
- For the Fall or Spring semester weeks 1-4, you may return textbooks for 100% refund with your receipt.
- All other times you may return items within 2 business days and receive 75% in-store credit.
- In the summer we offer 100% refund with a receipt for days 1-3 of the session you are enrolled in.
Returns can be processed in store or via mail using the address below:
CU Book Store
ATTN: WEB ORDERS
Boulder, CO 80309
Can I return an opened access card or shrink-wrapped item?
- Some shrink-wrapped items may still be returned. These must be in original condition with all items present and may be subject to a shrink-wrapping fee.
- We recommend using the trial for any online access before using an access code in case you need to return it.
- Access cards are not returnable once scratched or opened.