All CU Boulder degree-seeking undergraduate students are opted into CU Book Access and receive access to all of their required course materials before the first day of class for a one-time flat-rate price each fall and spring semester. Learn how the and find answers to .
- For the Fall or Spring semester weeks 1-4, you may return textbooks for 100% refund with your receipt.
- All other times you may return items within 2 business days and receive 75% in-store credit.
- In the summer we offer 100% refund with a receipt for days 1-3 of the session you are enrolled in.
Returns can be processed in store or via mail using the address below:
CU Book Store
ATTN: WEB ORDERS
Boulder, CO 80309
Can I return an opened access card or shrink-wrapped item?
- Some shrink-wrapped items may still be returned. These must be in original condition with all items present and may be subject to a shrink-wrapping fee.
- We recommend using the trial for any online access before using an access code in case you need to return it.
- Access cards are not returnable once scratched or opened.