How to get your textbooks
The textbook floor is closed to in-person shopping, for this reason, we recommend you place an order online.
- First, login or create an account at https://www.cubookstore.com/. Students do not automatically have an account so if you have not ordered with us before you will need to create one. At this time, we do not allow Guest Checkout and you must use an account.
- Once you're logged in, go to the Order Textbooks menu found here: https://www.cubookstore.com/c-71-order-textbooks.aspx and choose either Order Textbooks or Preorder.
- In a regular textbook order, you select the individual textbooks for your courses. You will see each book you are receiving and the total price at checkout.
- In a pre-order, you can order your books before all the textbooks on your booklist become available at the beginning of the semester. With this option, you will enter your class schedule, and we fill in what books are needed for those courses when the information becomes available. You will be notified of the total price and which textbooks you will be receiving by email later.
- Books can be shipped to you or picked up in-store.
If you would prefer to come in store, we can either grab the books for you (during select times such as the summer semester) or you will place an in-person order. In-person orders are an alternative to ordering online, will be ready within 24 hours, and will be charged to your tuition and fees bill.
The CU Book Store utilizes a flat rate shipping model. You will pay the following shipping amount, per order, based on these selections:
- Same-Day In-Store Pick-Up: Free
- 3-5 Day Delivery: $6.95 or Free for orders $75 or more
- 2 Day Delivery: $14.95
- 1 Day Delivery: $24.95
All shipping times are based on in-stock items and anything out of stock will take longer to process. Please note, Saturday and Sunday are not business days
- In-store pickup - Orders placed business days before 2:00 PM will be ready for pick up by 5:00 PM the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready for pick up by 12:00PM the next business day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up.
- 3–5-day delivery - Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the date ordered.
- 2-day delivery - Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM will be delivered in 2 business days. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered in 3 business days.
- 1-day delivery - Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM will be delivered the next business day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered in 2 business days.
You have three options for purchasing your textbooks:
- Credit or Debit card
- CU Book Store Gift card
- Charge textbooks to your tuition and fees bill up to $1500 each semester
- Note: General merchandise cannot be charged to your tuition and you must be enrolled in classes the current semester to use this option