Textbook Order Questions
Can I order my textbooks online and pick them up at the CU Bookstore?
Yes, but please allow approximately two business days from the time you made your order for it to be processed. We will send you an email once your order is ready for pick up. You must have your order number and buff one card to pick up your order.
Can I have textbooks shipped to my dorm, a Boulder address, or out of state?
Yes, we can ship to any valid address in the USA. Please ensure you include all required information to get your package on time. Normal shipping rates apply.
I ordered some textbooks online, but not all were shipped. Where are my textbooks?
If a book on your order is out of stock, we will sometimes split the shipments (especially if it is getting close to classes starting). This means that the books that are in stock will be processed, and the rest will be processed later when they come in. We do this in order to get books to you as soon as possible. This is probably the reason you did not receive all your books in one box, but, if you provide your order number, we can look this up for you!
When can I expect to receive my textbooks?
- All shipping times are based on in-stock items and anything out of stock will take longer to process. Please note: Saturday and Sunday are not business days
- In-store pickup - Orders placed business days before 2:00 PM will be ready for pick up by 5:00 PM the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready for pick up by 12:00 PM the next business day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up.
- 3–5-day delivery - Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the date ordered.
- 2-day delivery - Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM will be delivered in 2 business days. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered in 3 business days.
- 1-day delivery - Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM will be delivered the next business day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered in 2 business days.
I can’t find my required books online.
First, login to CU Book Store and once logged in, try ordering your books here: https://www.cubookstore.com/courselistbuilder.aspx by authenticating using your Identikey or entering your course(s) manually.
We only carry items that professors have told us are being used for courses this semester so we may not have the book in stock if your professor did not do this. You can also try searching the ISBN of the book in the search bar of our website. If you cannot find the item or it is not able to be added to your cart, we most likely do not carry that item.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us and we can help!
We recommend contacting your professor if we don’t have their course information and letting them know that they did not put in their adoption at the CU Book Store!