Using the Order Textbooks Page
On www.cubookstore.com, log in (upper right-hand side of page) using Sign In With Your CU ID (single sign on)
Under the Textbooks tab, choose the Order Textbooks dropdown. Start by entering the Term, the Department, and the Course Number. You can add multiple courses on this screen:
When you have the courses appearing in the "Current Course List," click "Begin Shopping" to see the books you'll need
- Click on each book cover to see the purchase options. In the example here, "A History of Ancient Mesopotamia" is available to Buy or Rent. Once you select an option, you'll be prompted to select if you would like a New, Used, or Digital purchase. After you select one, click "Add to Shopping Cart."
- To add another book, click on the next book cover in the list:
Ready to order? Order Books Here
- My course requires a ‘No Text Required Option’. What is this?
- This is the professor letting us know they will not be requiring any textbooks for that class, as opposed to never telling us. You do not need to purchase anything from us!
- One is coming up with "Day 1 Digital Access", but I can’t checkout with it.
- If this is titled “Day 1 Digital Access”, then this content is delivered through the LMS (Canvas), and you do not need to purchase it on our site. Please refer to the Day 1 Digital Access section for more information.
- How do I know if I need each book?
- The books will say above each listing whether they are “Optional”, “Required”, or “Book Store Recommended”.
- What do I do if the course says select 1 of the following?
- This usually means you can choose between a physical copy, an access code, an eBook, or some combination of those.
- Pick the version you feel most comfortable with as each option will provide all the materials necessary for success. Some people are more familiar with physical copies whereas some people prefer a lighter load to carry around.
- Only select one of the options to avoid paying a heavy price for the same materials.
- Click the checkout button to the side and complete the process by selecting to either have your textbooks shipped to you or ready in In-Store Pickup.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.